University of French Polynesia
BP 6570, 98702 FAA'A Tahiti
Phone: +689 87 32 07 87
Currenly I am PhD student in mathematics. Heve is my CV in english.
- Algebraic geometry over finite fields (the number of rational points and its distribution, zeta-function, the lower Weil-Serre bound, varieties having no points of given degrees, hyperelliptic curves)
- Polynomials over finite fields (the value set, families of polynomials having specific values, explicit constructions)
Bounds on the genera of smooth curves over finite fields having a prescribed number of rational points.
In particular, in the case of hyperelliptic curves and cyclic coverings of the projective line.
Preprints and drafts
- On the linear bounds on the genera of pointless hyperelliptic curves (arxiv)
- On the explicit bound on the genera of curves with given number of points (draft, will appear soon)
- June 2017, Arithmetic, Geometry, Cryptography and Coding Theory, Marseilles, France.
Talk: On the linear bounds on the genus of pointless curves
- June 2015, Fifth School-Conference on Lie Algebras, Algebraic Groups and Invariant Theory, Samara, Russia.
Talk: Hyperelliptic curves over finite fields having no rational points
20 october 2017, Tahiti.